1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Financial Alliance Pte Ltd (“the Company”) owns and operates this website. The Company comprises its owners, agents, employees and directors.
- The contents of the website do not constitute advice and should not be construed as such or relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
- The Company reserves the right to, at any time:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. You confirm that the Company shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
In using the website or its services you agree not to:
- use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the website and/or its services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website and/or its services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website and/or its services; and
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website and/or its services through hacking or any other means.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The website includes links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Such links do not mean the Company endorses these websites, and you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for their content.
7. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to link to the public pages of this website. The Company reserves the right to revoke this license generally or your specific links at any time. If the license is revoked, you agree to immediately remove any and all of your links to this site.
- you agree not to present any link to the website in any way that it appears to be advertising or endorsing any organisation, product or service (other than the Company’s own) without express written permission of the Company;
- you agree not to link to the website from a site which contains content which could be reasonably considered obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive, distasteful or malicious or is unlawful;
- you agree not to use any link to damage the interests of the Company;
- you agree not to distort any image, logo or trademark;
- Framing’ the site or its content is expressly forbidden. You may not copy any portion of the site to your server;
- you agree not to misrepresent your relationship with the Company or its business;
- you agree not to link from any website you do not own; and
- you agree not to link from any website which could be considered a competitor of the Company without express permission.
- You specifically agree to cooperate fully with the Company to remove or de-activate any such activities and to be liable for all damages which occur as a result of you breaking these conditions.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Product names, images, logos, brands, software and other trademarks featured or referred to within the website are the property of the Company or its licensors.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website and services) are owned by or licensed to the Company or otherwise used by the Company as permitted by law.
- All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and/or affiliates and is protected by Singapore and international copyright laws.
- All contents on this website are copyrighted by the Company unless otherwise noted.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
11. GOVERNING LAW