IT Support Executive
Support Specialist, Information Technology
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for an IT Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our staff and consultants.
- Diploma in IT-related discipline.
- At least 1 year of IT software/hardware/network support experience
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS/iOS/Android environments.
- Experience in managing servers, routers, switches, firewalls, and other network devices and IT infrastructure
- Experience in RPA, IT security and cloud technologies (AWS/GCP) is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Able to work independently (Training will be provided)
- Able to start immediately or within short notice
- Provide 1st line support to all users via any interaction tools available promptly from users.
- Responsible for assisting all users with their questions about any of our supported software and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Process Basic IT technical skills, supporting Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS and Android, Network - WIFI, printer and In-house applications
- Account setup and network configuration
- Handle daily operations of all network equipment, including daily checks on the network security, health and connectivity on the WAN, LAN & Cloud infra.
- Design and implementation of new RPA processes to meet business requirements
- Provide step-by-step technical help and training, both written and verbal.
- Documents standards and procedures
- Answer calls promptly. Log incidents/calls onto the Helpdesk systems, assess priority, diagnose, troubleshoot and analyze and provide immediate solutions within his/her capacity.
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving user incidents and escalating incidents to necessary escalated personnel as required.
- Ensure track, monitor and follow-up incidents/cases logged and manage incidents/cases closed within our Service Level.
- Inform appropriate supervisors/managers with concerns relating to operational issues; suggesting and implementing corrective action as necessary.
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any urgent or critical issues or activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for meticulous individuals who have an eye for details, to maintain accuracy and timeliness of commission for our Sales Team.
This position is based in Singapore and will be required to report to office daily.
- Process commission for sales team
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure accuracy and timeliness of commission payout
- Maintain and update insurance commission rates regularly to reflect the latest agreements
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records by maintaining database collecting, verifying , computing & entering data
- Performing any other general administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Prior experience in commission related calculation is an added advantage
- Strong service orientation with a focus to resolve discrepancies arising from the calculations/ contracts
- Good communication and negotiation skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Able to meet tight deadlines, be meticulous and accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Basic training will be given to understand the insurance products.
5-day work week