MAS Rep No. FJD300065339
Associate Wealth Advisory Director
- Private Wealth Management
- Investment Planning, Portfolio Review and Optimisation
- Insurance Planning, Portfolio Review and Optimisation
- Retirement Planning
- Children Education Funding
- Estate Planning (Wills & Trusts)
- Business Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Mortgage Planning
I believe very strongly in the unbiased, independent financial advisory model and the value that my clients derive from it. Be it advice on investments, insurance, mortgages or wills and trusts, unbiased advice is ultimately what is most beneficial for the consumer.
Utilizing the independent advisory platform, I help my clients to achieve their financial goals in a realistic manner. Taking a holistic approach to financial planning, I cover the various areas that are of concern to an individual’s or a family’s financial health. Based on a client’s financial life stage, I help them to choose the most appropriate tools to protect, maintain, accumulate, enhance and distribute their wealth effectively and efficiently.
On a personal note, I am an avid sportsman and work regularly with the Missionaries of Charity, an organisation dedicated to aiding the less fortunate. My numerous encounters with the severely underpriveleged around the world has instilled a passion in me to work towards alleviating poverty.
Financial Alliance Quality Class (Prestige Class)
Financial Alliance Quality Class (Eminence Class)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Double Majors in Accounting and Finance)
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Institute of Banking and Finance Advanced (IBFA)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP)