MAS Rep No. LHS100027956
Financial Advisory Director, Financial Advisory Group
- Investment Planning
- Risk Management
- Retirement Planning
- Children Education Funding
- General Insurance Services
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Mortgages & Liability Planning
- Taxation (Referral Services)
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Financial Seminar and Workshop Speaker
Gary Lim graduated from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) with a distinction in Bachelor Degree of Business in Financial Planning and has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
He has spoken at numerous seminars and talks on the subject of planning for one’s financial future.
Gary was a part-time lecturer at the Insurance and Financial Practitioners Association of Singapore (IFPAS) in their Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) course.
His Mission is to make financial planning simple to understand and apply, as well as available to all who would like to take charge of their financial future. He believes in strategy-based solutions and measures success not by performance statistics but rather by the success of achieving one’s goals.
His Clients are individuals who share the belief that through the coordination and management of today’s financial decisions, they can achieve their goals for tomorrow. They have made a firm commitment to do so. His clients usually have no desire to manage their financial affairs on a daily basis, want to simplify their lives and are willing to enter into a long term relationship that is mutually beneficial. They are highly motivated to work with a professional adviser, not a sales representative.
His Advisers form a team made up of people from different walks of life but all with the determination to build a long term financial advisory business based on integrity, financial strategies and clients’ interest first. They are self-driven and motivated, constantly honing their individual talents while at the same time knowing teamwork is integral in any business’ success.
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) with Distinction, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology / Singapore Institute of Management
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Marketing Institute of Singapore
- Diploma in Business Administration (Marketing), Singapore Polytechnic