- [Pledge] Financial Alliance, the owner of this website, will take reasonable measures to protect any personal data received from you from unauthorised access and maintain their security.
- [When data are collected] When you register with us to receive information such as quotation comparisons or contact us via email or an input form on the website, we will collect personal data from you.
- [What data are collected] To allow us to process and fulfill your request and provide you with the results you seek, we need to know details such as your name, address, email address and mobile phone number. This list may or may not be exhaustive, depending on the request or service you seek from us.
- [Uses of data collected] We use your information to provide you with the information you request or the service you seek, to answer your query or to respond to your comments, if any. We may also use your personal information to update you from time to time about new products/services, and to conduct internal analysis on our website’s performance to enhance service offerings and user experience.
- [Data storage security] Our storage and processing servers are secure and located in Singapore. To prevent unauthorised access to the data we collect from you, we are committed to reasonably strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of such information.
- [Third party websites] This website contains links to other websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- [Contact] You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check, update or remove your personal details.
An administrative charge will apply for checking your personal details.
- [Uses of cookies] Cookies are used to track details such as the number of users, their profiles, their frequency of use, how long they stay on which pages, etc. They help us improve our website for you. Our cookies are unable to read data off your hard disk, and we have no wish to do so.