MAS Rep No. CHB100069009
Financial Advisory Director, Financial Services Group
- Performance fee-based Wealth Management
- Business Succession and Continuity Consultation
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Private Wealth Management
- Risk Management
- Investment Planning
- Recruit, Select, Train, Coach & Mentor Financial Planners
Chew Hock Beng (周福明) is a financial services practitioner with more than 15 years of experience in the financial services and insurance industry. He has entered the financial services industry while obtaining his Bachelor of Engineering at Nanyang Technological University of Singapore. He has since received numerous accolades and achievements in the industry.
While building his practice, he also kept up with his profession. Today, he is a Chartered Financial Consultant®, Chartered Life Underwriter® and Certified Financial Planner®. He is also a fellow with Life Underwriter Training Council and Financial Services Specialist.
Besides his numerous financial qualifications, he is also a Certified Behavioral Consultant and has attained the certification of Advanced Certified Behavioral Coach. With managing behavioural finance in mind, he adopts an effective coaching system to manage his clients’ expectations towards their money management.
As an avid believer in financial literacy, he serves in the Committee of Education and Training of Insurance Financial Practitioners Association of Singapore. In addition, he has contributed articles at iFast Insight and Financial Alliance’s Wealth Journal. He has spoken at various corporations and societies, and on radio (Breakfast Club 93.8 Live) about the Supplemental Retirement Scheme (SRS) and the fee-based financial planning model. He is also an in-house trainer who conducts the Financial Consultant Program for new consultants. Recently, he has taught in CFOS & Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC/s) modules, risk management & practical applications with the financial calculator.
Being passionate with numbers, he has designed, formulated and conceptualised the “7CAPITAL” financial planning spreadsheet applications. Financial planning is both an art and a science, and he has achieved it by writing the iBook “OptimiŹe Assèts” for his team of financial consultants to benefit from his practical financial advisory experience.
Besides giving on-going financial advice to his clientele, he selects and recruits aspiring individuals to join the financial services industry, and provides personalised coaching to his team of financial consultants to help them create a meaningful impact to the society, earn a decent income for their loved ones and gain financial independence in the near future.
He believes in adopting a balanced approach. He holds the financial torch together with his clients, guiding them from financial darkness to financial enlightenment. He is inspired to keep things simple and deliver sound and effective advice as someone who cares.
Million Dollar Round Table
Financial Alliance Quality Class (Merit Class)
Financial Alliance Quality Class (Prestige Class)
- Bachelor Of Business Administration (NUS)
- Diploma in Life Insurance (SCI)
- Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Life Insurance
- Diploma in General Insurance
- Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC®
- Chartered Life Underwriter, CLU®
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- Chartered Family Office Specialist, CFOS
- Registered Financial Consultant, RFC
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow, LUTCF
- Financial Services Specialist, FSS
- Advanced Certified Behavioural Coach, ACBC
- Certified Behavioural Consultant, CBC
- Fellow Member of Insurance & Financial Practitioners Association of Singapore, FIFP (S’pore)