MAS Rep No. LWS200166080
- Business Succession and Continuity Consultation
- Children Education Planning
- Risk Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Mortgage Advisory
- Investment Planning
Alvin is a licensed Financial Adviser Representative with Financial Alliance as well as an Associate Financial Planner and Associate Wealth Planner.
His investment philosophy is based on the premise of investing only in companies which create true shareholder value; companies that pay a steady dividend stream and have sustainable growth in earnings while providing lower volatility and strength on the downside. His tagline is Navigating the ‘IFs” in Life.
During his 16 years in the financial industry, Mr. Alvin Low has qualified as a member of the Million Dollar Round Table, which represents the top 6% best producers in the world.
He firmly believes in the continuous upgrading and re-skilling of the individual. Alvin also holds a Post-graduate Diploma in Marketing (CIM, UK), where the field of marketing is a passion to him.
As a firm believer in returning to society, he volunteers regularly in the hospitality ministry in church. To date, he has also donated more than 100 times as a blood donor, making him one of the few champion blood donors in Singapore.
In 2012, he successfully completed the national train-the-trainers program, ACTA: “Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment”. This program equips trainers with the basic understanding and competency to run the national Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) programs.
For more information or to request to have your friend’s/relative’s financial situation professionally analyzed, you may contact Alvin.
Financial Alliance Quality Class (Prestige Class)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Murdoch University
- Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Marketing Institute of Singapore
- Diploma in Business Administration, Singapore Polytechnic
- Associate Wealth Planner (AWPCM)
- Associate Financial Planner (AFPCM)
- Associate Financial Consultant (AFC)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Asessment (ACTA)